Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally, Sabah im back..^^ WooHoo!!!

my house
my house~~^^
my cousin
hanging out with friends~~haha
the additional hand is my another friend~~woohoo~~
Nostalgia feel rite?? i mean the wall~~hahah

again`~~


phew~~~
4 months dy passed....
finnaly i came back to my hometown SABAH!!!!
WOOHOO!!~~
hahaha ~~
so miss u all B6~~next sem we can meet again~~~haha~~
then we can go sing K again....ice skatting( oh my leg)
haha~~~
hope to see u all soon.....LOVE u all~~
muacks~~~~~

3 comments:

DPR1 B6 said...

wooo wooo ... u very enjoyed arh ! Faster bck to kl leh ~ miss u all so much

Sebastian said...

You 1st and the 2nd photo like "Pig head la" haha.. why so pink one? haha

Yuki said...

OMG!!!!! u say im look like pig!!!!!!!
cheh~~~~this is becoz i hav a very nice skin so look like pink~~~~~~~don't jealous lar~~~~~